1x Saft LS 14500 AA – 3.6V 2600mAh Lithium Battery
- To Order Call or Whatsapp +2348187000848 Now.Thanks
Legislation and Compliance
SAFT Lithium Non-rechargeable AA Batteries – LS14500
Lithium AA batteries from Saft, designed for use in industrial and commercial applications. These AA batteries are not like typical AA batteries, they have a nominal voltage rating of 3.6V designed for use in applications where a device is used for a long period of time such as utility metering, security and alarms.
LS14500 batteries use lithium-thionyl chloride so they have a high energy density, low discharge rate, ideal for lengthy storage periods plus they are fully compliant with IEC60086-4 and IEC60079-11 safety standards.
Why choose these batteries?
Saft LS14500 lithium AA batteries are 3.6 V rated which is considerably higher than commonly used AA batteries. They are applicable for equipment or instruments designed for this rating otherwise damage will ensue. Saft LS14500 lithium batteries are non-rechargeable and should not be recharged.
Lithium batteries what are the advantages?
• The nominal voltage of 3.6 V, greater than conventional cells
• Wide temperature range −60ﾟC to +85ﾟC
• High energy density, the highest of any primary battery
Features and Benefits
• Operating voltage: 3.6 V
• Bobbin construction
• Low self-discharge for extended life
• Operating temperature: – 60°C to + 85°C
• Resistance to corrosion
• Low magnetic signature
LS 14500 Series
LS 14500 AA batteries are available with various terminal types;
• PCB Pin
• Lead or Flying lead (JST, XHP Female Connector Housing, 2.5mm Pitch, 2 Way, 1 Row)
Lithium AA batteries are used in electronic devices that require a small, compact source of power. Example applications include:
• Utility Meters
• Smoke detectors
• Alarm systems